- The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from Board of Secondary Education,Odisha.
- Must have secured minimum aggregate of 35% marks in 10th standard in English,Math and Science subjects.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with 30% marks in each subject.
- For first semester diploma courses in engineering except mining and drilling, the minimum age limit is 14 years.
- No upper age limit will be applicable for any course.
Eligibility for Admission to First Semester Diploma Non-Engineering Courses:(MOM),(BC) & Pharmacy:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any discipline from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha with minimum aggregate marks of 35%.
- Minimum age limit of 16 years will be applicable for MOM and 14 years for Beauty culture.
- No upper age bar is existed.
- For beauty culture course, the candidates must have completed 10+2/10th standard with 35% aggregate marks in English, Math and Science subjects.
- For admission to first year diploma course in pharmacy,10+2 educational qualification with 35% marks in PCM/PCB subjects is required.
Eligibility for Admission to Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- Minimum educational qualification prescribed for this course is 10+2 or its equivalent examination with PCM subjects from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- The candidates who have passed 10th with at least 35% marks from BSE, Odisha are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum age limit is 14 years, required for this course.
- No upper age limit prescribed for this course.
As per the directives of government, the seats are reserved for the candidates of Odisha state only and the reservation is as follows:
|For Children of Green Card Holder||5%|
|For Children/wards of Ex-Servicemen||2%|
|For Physically Challenged||3%|
|For women candidates of all co-ed polytechnics||30%|
|For sports candidates||0.5%|
|Candidates passing NCC (A, B and C Certificate examination)||1%|
For more details visit http://skill.samsodisha.gov.in/Diploma.aspx